Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 4th

Happy Birthday America and my Dad!

All American Girls! Aren't they cute! We started our celebration at the church picnic. I had a thought to go to the parade the city puts on but sleeping in won over that thought. The picnic was great all the things you would expect at a great picnic: great food, bbq, country music, water rockets, baseball, water fight, tree climbing, watermelon eating contest and more.





Then we went to Moraga to watch the most awesome band ever!http://www.larrylynchandthemob.com/main.html
Jessica was so excited to see Grandpa Brian all the way from Missouri! The girls really wore him out dancing all night long! So many of my family members from both my mom and dad's family were there at the park it was great. It is s fun to see all my cousins with all there little children. We made special cupcakes for Grandpa's birthday to share with everyone. And of course we watched the fireworks too!


No comments: