Sunday, June 22, 2008

Panda Day

Friday while Jordan was at the concert we had a Panda Bear Day! We decided to beat the heat by going to the movies to see the new movie Kung Fu Panda! It was a cute movie for the kids with a good message in it. Then we met Judy and the girls at Panda Express for dinner. Then we went home and did a panda bear craft project and the boys researched pandas on the internet and each wrote a essay on interesting facts about panda bears. We decided it would be a good idea to go to the zoo the next day and see the panda bears for real! Then we could stop by Build a Bear and they could each build a panda bear to remember our great day. LOL yeah right you think we live in a perfect world of unlimited time and money! We stop at the dinner part I had you going there for a minute though! :)




ok but really I would do all those things if I could! Here are some more things to do:





make panda cupcakes!





go to the library and check out panda bear books! This book Panda Cake is one of my favorite books that my Dad used to read to me when I was little!

No comments: