Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cathching up with our busy week!

Monday
work
It is Dr Seuss week at school and we made these cute hats today!

swim lessons

baseball at the park

and
Ice cream sundaes with the works
Tuesday
work
get dish washer fixed
swim lessons
Cub Scout campfire
Today I was driving home from work when I heard a popping sound in the back seat and I couldn't believe it was Jessica blowing bubbles with her gum! It was so cute! Se finally figured out how to blow a bubble. I remember her asking me how a couple weeks a go and I showed her the best I could. Here is picture of her bubble! I think she is trying really hard because her eyes are closed. LOL!
After 4 long years of waiting Justin is finally old enough to join the cub scouts. He has been waiting ever since Jacob was a tiger cub! June was his first month of den meetings and Tuesday he had his first pack meeting! We had a fun campfire at Garin Park.
Here is Justin and a few boys from his den doing the "wee" skit.

Justin receiving his bobcat award!
Jacob in his webelos uniform at the campfire.
Wednesday
get house sprayed for bugs!
work
Today the boys were able to come to work with me! Jessica was really excited to show off her big brothers to all her friends. They were great helpers and the children in my class loved playing with "big kids." Jacob and Justin each took a turn reading to the class during circle time.
orthodontist appointment
cheer practice
swim lessons
Thursday
work

Today was pajama day! And we had green eggs and ham for snack!
cheer practice
Yeah! last of day of swim lessons!
I can't even remember what else we did!
Friday
work
took the kids swimming
and I even swam with them! (I thought it would be good exercise!)
Surprise
My wonderful husband surprised me with a night out on the town! We went to San Francisco and drove around town then went to pier 39 and fisherman wharf and had some yummy clam chowder in a bread bowl and shrimp and crab cocktail. What a nice surprise! The weather was amazing too! Some nice even at night!

Saturday
Family Day!
Today went to the County Fair! We even got there before it opened!

Jessica's favorite part was all the great animals! She's willing to try anything even pet a big pig! Jordan's favorite part was the cute new cowboy hat she got! Justin's favorite part was riding the bull!




They were able to see a few things that they have never seen before a real horse race, and a roller derby what ever they call it?



Jessie had the best seat in the house! Daddy's shoulder's!





















No comments: