Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thnaksgiving Cookies

Jessica helping Mommy make tukey and leaf shaped sugar cookies for an early Thanksgiving dinner with Daddy's family. It's a tradition in our family to make sugar cookies for each holiday. It started with me and my sister always making sugar cookies with our mom for the holidays and then I started with Jordan and we make them for every holiday and I have several hundred cookie cutters. In my husband's family it is tradition that I bring the sugar cookies to each family get together and if I don't I hear all night long "where are the cookies" "why didn't you make cookies." Luckily Jordan can now help me make the cookies and Jessica only likes sugar cookies! LOL!

Dinner at Aunt Michelle's House



Jordan and KaylaJacobJustin and Jessica
Jessica and her cousin Jillian eating the sugar cookies!

1 comment:

Sara said...

No wonder your cookies are so good. You're making them all the time!
I love Jessica's dress. So cute. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving.
You might have to share you suagr cookie recipe, I never like the way mine turn out. Just like when I cook scramble eggs. For some reason, I just don't like it when I make them. Bizarre.