Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A crafty day!

The boys were away and the girls will play we made a huge mess making all these crafts at once this weekend! Lots of ideas are from my new favorite blog tip junkie
A Candy Bouquet A glitter cup

mini cupcake bouquet for Jenn

cupcake lollies as seen on martha stewart!



pinkalicious cupcakes for fireside

scrapbook style birthday banner

Huge 3 inch ribbon conffetti cheer bow
we glued sequins on Jessica's cheer outfit (her idea)

made an applique sequins shirt

2 comments:

mesogoofy2 said...

Thank you Thank You Thank You for my cupcake pops and for the super fun night out at melting pOT! I had a great time!!!!!! And the cupcake pops are so pretty I *ALMOST* don't wanna eat them! LoL!

mesogoofy2 said...

okay i'll admit, i'm stalking ur blog Mindy! Seriously 9/30/08 was your last blog post...you're seriously slacking girl!!!!! Where's all the crafty posts? I know you just scrapbooked, post some pics!!! LoL! Love Ya!